All of you are aware of that Aaharam has started celebrating International Brahmins Cuisine Day - IBCD, which has been liked and followed by many of our brahmins in many group, with a unique profile picture on the day. On this day, we aaharians and all other brahmins in India and in abroad, celebrate with only Autherntic / Traditional cuisines especially with No-Onion and No-Garlic Recipes.....
IBCD is always celebrated on Nov-01 every year with a day to earmark our Traditional cuisines / Recipes to reach the nook and corner of the world and to recognise our systems and traditions which. on one day would rock the entire World with our cuisines, and also to celebrate a Unique day for our brahmins.... With your united support, we shall rock this day with our Unique Picture in our timeline and as our Profile Picture and make traditional recipes / cuisines at home and serve our beloved family and friends and show we are UNITED at all times...
READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS FIRST AND SUBMIT THE FORM Remember : Last date for Registration is 31/05/2015
Putra Kameshti Homam is organised for Couples longing for Progeny on 06-06-2015 and 07/06/2015 (2 days) at Sri Yagnavalkya Sabha, Perumal Koil Street, Old Pallavaram, Chennai-600117. If you are willing to participate in the Homam, please read the instructions fully, and proceed to the registration form in the Website......
1) Those who believe in the traditional Homan and follow Hinduism shall only participate. Strictly no admission for non-believers.
2) Putra Kamesti Homam is organized by Sree Vedic Astrology & Research Institute, Puducherry (A Unit of Sree Lalitha Trust, Puducherry)
3) Intake and participation is restricted to 27 (Twenty Seven) couples only.
4) Participating couples should be present at venue on the Previous Day
5) Udaga Santhi Homam will be performed on the Previous Day and hence presence is most important.
6) Homam will be performed for all at a time, and blessed.
7) Participating couples shall remit donation of Rs.3,501/- (Rupees Three thousand Five hundred and one only) towards administrative, Homam charges, etc.
8) In no requisite members have not turned up and Participants are low, the program would be cancelled and amount would be refunded to the members after a week's time.
9) The Venue and timings will be intimated to Participating couples in advance by mail, so that they can plan their trip to the venue.
10) Admission to participants is reserved by the Sree Lalitha Trust, Puducherry.
12) Participating couples can remit the amount directly to Trust Account:
Sree Lalitha Trust,
Indian Bank, Ariyankuppam Branch Puducherry 605007
SB A/c No. : 6182067189
IFSC Code : IDIB000A027
If you have queries, please feel free to mail to email@example.com or call Trust Office @ +91-94881-24598
Putra Kamesti Homam is organized on No Profit - No Loss basis.